If you have a strong work ethic, a desire to learn and are comfortable working at heights, a rewarding high paying career as a tower technician is the right fit for you! Borinquen Communication Inc. invite you to contact us, if you are interested in joining our team. You can complete the job application and send it to us by email, if we have available positions we will be in touch.
Borinquen Communication Inc. (BCI) has a highly qualified staff. The telecommunication industry is an extremely demanding, dangerous and changing industry, for this reason, all our staff is in a continuous education program. Safety is everyone's responsibility, that's why, BCI provides training, personal safety equipment and certified and calibrated safety equipment to all our staff.
A career in wireless offers enormous opportunities. Communications tower technicians are the backbone of the wireless ecosystem. The work performed by tower technicians at elevated heights on communication structures is of critical importance to homeland security, public safety, national competitiveness, expansion of broadband, and our nation’s vital communications capabilities. This deployment of wireless technologies is vital to meet both our present and future broadband needs and society’s insatiable thirst for data consumption.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Bright and motivated
• Confident and outgoing
• Must be a self-starter with a "can-do" attitude
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent personal skills and professionalism
• Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal (Spanish or English)
• Highly organized
Position can be very challenging and diverse; it could involve being out off of the office working independently in the field servicing our clients .
• Maintaining Relationships
• Onsite Installations
• Overseeing New Projects of New Installs/Upgrades/Expansions/Moves
• Providing Remote Technical Support
• Customer Service Support
Position Requirements (Mandatory):
• Valid Driver's License
• Computer Skills - A fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent customer service skills a must
• Organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team environment
• Must be detail oriented and possess analytical and problem solving skills with logical thought processes
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (Spanish or English) including excellent telephone skills are required
• Drive for success
• Highly motivated
Career Opportunity if Available
• Ability to multitask
• Smart and hardworking
• Savvy & upbeat
• Thirst to learn
• Positive attitude
• Telecommunications Industry experience an asset but not mandatory
Carr 824 km.7.2 Bo Quebrada Cruz Toa Alta, Puerto Rico 00953
Get Directions »
Copyright © Borinquen Communication Inc.. All rights reserved.